- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- Environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates.
- Not tested on animals.
Each stick is marked with an expiration date.
These are small and easy for fitting in a pocket or wallet. They are .64oz and are applied simply by rubbing the stick over the exposed skin!
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Sorbitan Stearate (Coconut Based), Pine Wood Resin, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Olive Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (Made From Vegetable), Glucose & Glucose Oxidase And Lactoperoxidase, Papaya
Submit a Review
Be the first to hear about our specials. Sign up for our newsletter!