Natural Rubber Soother
The soft material of the NATURSUTTEN pacifier has several advantages:
• Follows baby’s natural mouth movements
• Does not leave marks on baby’s face
• Have shown incredible strength in the “Stretch-test”
• 100% natural
• Environment friendly and biodegradable
L (12m and up)
Is easy to care for? How do I do it?
- It’s very easy. Before the first use, just sterilize by immersing the pacifier in boiling water for five minutes. If you use a sterilizer, sterilize for ten minutes. Afterwards, just clean on a daily basis, by washing it in mild liquid soap—or sterilize it by pouring boiling water over it. It is not dishwasher-safe.
What is the Natursutten pacifier made of?
- Natursutten pacifiers are 100% natural rubber, made from the tree Hevea brasiliensis.
My baby has a latex allergy. Can she use the Natursutten pacifier?
- Yes, and no. The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is removed from the rubber mass used for Natursutten pacifiers. This means that there is no risk of provoking a latex allergy when using them. That said, we would never recommend using a product made from natural rubber for a child with a diagnosed latex allergy.
To what standards are they produced and tested?
- All Natursutten pacifiers are EN 1400-certified, which means the product lives up to the European Union (EU) directive for this product area—in terms of safety, health and environment. They are continuously tested by ForbrugerLaboratoriet, the independent, distinguished laboratory in Denmark. They have also been tested in the U.S. and comply with all standards established by the CPSIA. And strict Japanese standards too.
Why should I buy a Natursutten pacifier over another?
- When you buy a Natursutten pacifier, you and your baby avoid:
– Allergy-causing substances
– Artificial colors
– Cancer-causing substances
– Hormone-disturbing substances
– Chemical softeners
– Parabens, PVC, and phthalates
What is the advantage of a one-piece pacifier?
- A one-piece pacifier is more hygienic because the single-piece construction means there are no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. Standard pacifiers usually have a crevice where the nipple and shield come together, which is difficult to keep clean.
How often must Natursutten be replaced?
- Natursutten should be replaced every 6 – 8 weeks. There is no harm in using it longer, but the pacifier will get darker and somewhat sticky if you use it for too long.
Why does my pacifier get darker with use?
- A Natursutten pacifier will get darker over time, because its 100% natural rubber contains no chemicals or anti-oxidants to keep it light yellow. This is perfectly natural and to be expected.
Where are the Natursutten pacifiers made?
- All Natursutten products are made in Europe and comply with strict European standards.
Submit a Review
No products were found.
Be the first to hear about our specials. Sign up for our newsletter!